The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the 2021 Batch B stream 1 deployment letter also known as Call-up Letter. Those that were deployed will be able to see their deployment letter on their dashboard at https://portal.nysc.org.ng.
Every Corp member must:
1. Report on your scheduled Camp reporting date.
2. Do not travel to the Orientation Camps at night. Break your journey when necessary.
3. You must register for the COVID 19 Test using the link in your dashboard once deployed.
4. After Documentation in the Camp, your Date of Birth cannot be changed.
5. Apply for DOB correction before the commencement of the Orientation Camp.
6. After Documentation in the Camp, your Date of Graduation cannot be changed.
7. After Documentation in the Camp, your Course of Study cannot be changed.
8. Make sure your Date of Graduation and Course of Study is correct before reporting to the Camp.
9. Do not report to the Camp if there is any discrepancy with the Date of Graduation on your Statement of Result and your Call up Letter. If you have any issues, return to your Institution to sort them out.
10. After Documentation in the Camp, the passport photographs cannot be changed.
11. If you are deployed and refuse to report to the Orientation Camp, you will not be automatically revalidated to the next Stream.
12. You can apply for correction of the wrong Gender and Title in the Camp.
13. You can also apply online for corrections to your Class of Degree, Qualification, and Course of Study. Your Student Affairs Officer (SAO) will treat it.
If there is a disparity in the name on the Statement of Result and that on the Call-up Letter, apply for Name Addition and Removal on your dashboard. Your SAO will process online by uploading backing documents.
A pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
Bed items such as bedspread/sheets, pillowcase, pillow, and a wrapper or blanket.
Books you can read during your free time in camp.
Dish set such a food flask, spoon, and a drinking cup or flask.